Advance Photography Course
Get Corporate And Business Clients by enrolling our course
Trusted By 1500+ Students
FREE 3 Bonus Stuffs
Get it today to Unlock Bonuses Free Stuffs.
What will you learn from this course?
Key features of the course
Why Learn Advance Photography Course From Hue N Rig?
Unlock Bonuses FREE Stuffs On Enrollment
Follow A Recipe!!
You see, there is a recipe to master Graphic Design techniques that will help you grow as designer and build client list.
And this recipe consists of 50+ Lessons and projects that you need to learn in order to get the max out of your master graphic design course. And if you’re missing even just one ingredient from this recipe, you run the risk of getting “Rejected” by your client in this competitive world.
Benefits after completing Advance Photography Course Training from Hue N Rig Institute Of Art & Design
- 100% creative growth
- Developing vision with creative perspective.
- Clearing job interview
- No more wasting time or money seeking other courses.
- Growing your own business.
- Building your own start-up company
- You can be a professional freelancer
Advance Photography Course Training Software
- Adobe Lightroom
Hue N Rig Institute of Art & Design provides classroom training For Master Graphic Designing Course
Offline Classroom Practical Training
Where students will be provided training by faculty inside a classroom.
- It will be a face to face direct training.
- Training will be conducted in batch.
- You can directly interact with faculty in classroom for any queries.
Lecture types covered for this course will be in
- Software Technical
- Project Based Training
- A professional certificated will be provided to the students after successfully completion of the course.
- Students should submit there projects and get it approved from the faculty.
- Within 15 Days of submission of project, institute will issue the certificate under name of student enrolled
Advance Photography Course Module
Download OurFREE APPNow h3>
- Introduction to Photography
- History of Photography
- Types of Photography
- Camera Operation
- Different Ways to Hold camera
- White Balance Presets
- Basic Portrait Photography
- Basic Landscape Photography
- Manual Focusing
- Why Auto focus Fails
- Shutter release modes
- Focus Types
- Exposure Focusing
- Exposure Triangle
- Priority modes
- Exposure compensation
- Fx vs Dx Camera
- Custom White Balance Details
- Depth of Field
- Image Formats
- Introduction to Flash Light
- Importance of External Light
- Introduction to Prime Lens
- Portrait Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Travel Photography
- Bokeh Photography
- Introduction to Adobe Lightroom
- Catalog creation
- Importing images
- Sequence management
- Custom Interface
- Basic Tools
- Editing RAW Images
- Correcting Perspective
- Adding Vignette
- Batch Rename
- Synchronization properties
- Edit and Apply watermark
- Exporting and Sharing Photos
Enroll now and get certified for Best Advance Photography Course in Mumbai by Hue N Rig Institute Of Art & Design
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
This is totally an offline classroom training.
Offline classroom training gives u an extra facility to communicate and interact with faculty on the spot if there is some doubt. Also there is always a plus point of classroom training over recorded lectures
Looks like you don’t have much time. But at the same time, it shouldn’t take you so much time to take the best decision of your lifetime!