Wedding Cinematography Course
Get Corporate And Business Clients by enrolling our course
Trusted By 1200+ Students
FREE 7 Bonus Stuffs
Get it today to Unlock Bonuses Free Stuffs.
What will you learn from this course?
Key features of the course
Why Learn Wedding Cinematography Course From Hue N Rig?
Unlock Bonuses FREE Stuffs On Enrollment
Follow A Recipe!!
You see, there is a recipe to master Graphic Design techniques that will help you grow as designer and build client list.
And this recipe consists of 50+ Lessons and projects that you need to learn in order to get the max out of your master graphic design course. And if you’re missing even just one ingredient from this recipe, you run the risk of getting “Rejected” by your client in this competitive world.
Benefits after completing Wedding Cinematography Course Training from Hue N Rig Institute Of Art & Design
- 100% creative growth
- Developing vision with creative perspective.
- Clearing job interview
- No more wasting time or money seeking other courses.
- Growing your own business.
- Building your own start-up company
- You can be a professional freelancer
Wedding Cinematography Course Training Software
- Adobe Premiere
Hue N Rig Institute of Art & Design provides classroom training For Master Graphic Designing Course
Offline Classroom Practical Training
Where students will be provided training by faculty inside a classroom.
- It will be a face to face direct training.
- Training will be conducted in batch.
- You can directly interact with faculty in classroom for any queries.
Lecture types covered for this course will be in
- Software Technical
- Project Based Training
- A professional certificated will be provided to the students after successfully completion of the course.
- Students should submit there projects and get it approved from the faculty.
- Within 15 Days of submission of project, institute will issue the certificate under name of student enrolled
Wedding Cinematography Course Module
(25 Modules with 20+ Projects)
Download OurFREE APPNow h3>
Module 1 to 4
- Introduction to cinematography
- Difference between videography & cinematography
- Introduction to dslr
- Different types of camera
- Video camera
- Different parts of in the camera used for cinematography
- Camera setting
- Colour space
- Shooting format
- Lighting art
- Studio lighting techniques
- Filters and its effects
- Introduction to lenses
- Types of lenses
- Depth of field
- Factors affecting depth of field
- Frame per second (fps)
- Safe margin
Module 5 to 10
- Introduction to monopod
- Cinematic camera movements
- Multi camera angle shoot
- Free hand camera shots
- NTSC vs PAL
- White balance
- Bit rates for memory card
- Sensor pixel grain relation
- Why 1000 watt light
- Raw footage shooting & color grading
- Picture profile
- Log vs mp4
- Graded vs ungraded
- How to avoid shake & jerk while shooting
- Mic setting
- Audio recording
- Cinematic shot for wedding portraiture
- Framing & angles for wedding portraiture
- Static vs motion shot difference
Module 11 to 14
- Introduction to premier & video editing
- Project management
- Sequence setting
- Importing & organized footages
- Project windows
- Display windows
- Workspace timeline
- Audio video layer management
- Effect controls (motion)
- Effect controls (opacity)
- Animating effect controls knobs
- Video editing tools
- Speed manipulation
- Time remapping
- File new
- Preference setting
- Video transitions
- Transitions meaning in movies
- Export setting
- Audio transitions
- Audio effects
- Color grading
- Color correction
- Lumentric color
- Video layer effect
- Customize effect
Module 15 to 20
- Light theory and science
- Light setting and operation
- Reflectors and diffusers
- Nature of light
- Types of lights
- Mood lighting
- Types of shots
- Types of framing
- Types of angles
- Types of cuts
- Types of shots as per frame
Module 21 to 24
- How to take cinematic shot during rituals
- How to shoot venue decor
- Intro & closure shots for wedding
- How to shoot cinematic in short space
- Importance of prime lens
- Importance of wide angle lens
- How to choose perfect lens for particular shot
- Types of cinematic weddings
- Importance of close up shots in wedding cinematography
- How to capture cinematic haldi ceremony
- How to capture cinematic vidai movements
- How to shoot cinematic sangeet ceremony
- How to capture memorable cinematic moments
- How to capture entry shots
- Planning for wedding cinematography with couple
- Projects Submission
- Portfolio creation
Enroll now and get certified for Best Wedding Cinematography Course in Mumbai by Hue N Rig Institute Of Art & Design
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
This is totally an offline classroom training.
Offline classroom training gives u an extra facility to communicate and interact with faculty on the spot if there is some doubt. Also there is always a plus point of classroom training over recorded lectures
Looks like you don’t have much time. But at the same time, it shouldn’t take you so much time to take the best decision of your lifetime!